Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Ongoing work
Okay so I'm now going for 2021 as the completion of the scroll project. My son would like to finish it when he's of age and there are facts coming out years later ( C.I.A. torture , N.Y. Times admitting complicity in lying about the case for war with Iraq, Dick Cheney's justifications, No one from the Bush administration being held accountable by the I.C.C etc, ) Perhaps the scrolls have taken on a more significant meaning as an historical document. I am continuing the Boston Strong ? Exhibition with Jason Pramas in Lowell at the Zeigtist Gallery for February. I recently was fortunate to be a guest grad speaker at ( Lesley University College of Art and Design) now LUCAD's alumni panel to talk about my work and life since graduating in 2012. I'm thinking of exploring the figure this summer as I'm no longer teaching at a summer camp to focus on my development as an artist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment